POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereo Rendering? : Re: Stereo Rendering? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo Rendering?
From: Harold Baize
Date: 14 Jun 2001 13:23:10
Message: <3b28f2fe$1@news.povray.org>
Bill,
Can you help me understand what your macro would do?
The camera only needs to shift a little on the x
dimension between renders. Dosen't really need a lot
of math unless you're moving the camera in toward
objects, in which case you would need to change the
spacing between cameras to bring them closer together
as you get close to objects.

Clue me in. Thanks,
Harolddd